CSIR Net JRF exam is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). This exam is important for research and lectureship all over in India. After qualifying CSIR NET JRF exam, one can get the 5 years fellowship in research field. This exam enables you to enter and work with top institutes and universities all over in India such as JNU, DU, ICGEB and IISC etc. Here are the books which students may need while preparing for CSIR NET JRF exam.
1. Principles of Biochemistry. By Leininger
2. Cell and Molecular Biology By Gerald Karp
3. Molecular Biology By Watson
4. Biotechniques By Wilson and Walker
5. Prescott’s Microbiology
6. Recombinant DNA Technology By TA Brown
7. Immunology By Kubey
8. Odem’s Ecology
9. Cell Biology By Cooper
10. Snustad and Simmons Principles of genetics.
To help the students for covering the entire CSIR NET syllabus, KapMan Academy, situated in New Delhi, also provide crisp and short notes at affordable prices. For more assistance call our helpline number: 7015796132 or visit us at www.kapmanacademy.com